Friday, August 24, 2012

Twin Sisters - Dallas, Highland Park, Rockwall, Lakewood and Sunnyvale Portrait Photography


This is one of my favorite images of 2012, and my career as a portrait photographer. These poor girls were not liking the Texas heat much, and had about all of the fun they were going to. As we were wrapping up, I spotted this area and asked mom to try one more time. A few treats, some juice and a short break left them with about 5 minutes of energy, and this was one of the last frames I snapped as we were deciding to call it quits. This was not posed other than one sister was already sitting in the chair. You only get a split second for shots like this because the moment passes as quick as it came. I was EXTREMELY PROUD to deliver a large canvas of this image to their parents.

jphoto76.com

No comments:

Post a Comment